Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Final Project Progression

At first, the final project was a bit overwhelming and I wasn't sure how I would be able to edit my videos and audio considering I am so technologically challenged!  One I the major challenges I thought I would have is using a pc to edit all of my video and audio as opposed to a mac.  In class, we talk about all of the advantages of using a mac computer and how easy it is with programs like imovie so I was nervous as to how I would be able to put the whole project together.  The audio portion was very simple.  I just used the sound recorder on my computer and it was very simple to edit although there wasn't very much to edit.  I then decided that I would use windows movie maker to edit my videos.  When I went home a few weeks ago, I recorded my friend baking cookies for the instructional video.  I also recorded the portion of the project with the ingredients needed to bake a batch of cookies.  I have not yet begun editing the videos but have uploaded them onto my computer with windows movie maker.  So far, I see the project coming together nicely and the only problem I forsee is with the editing process!  Hopefully the project will turn out to be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment